With the aid of the SSNIT self-service portal, you can now apply for or request a Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT) number online. Obtaining a Social Security number is a requirement for employees in order for their employer to make contributions to their accounts.
When you receive your pension, the employer’s contribution will be yours. According to a video interview obtained by kingcyrusonline.com, you must contribute consistently for around 15 years (180 months) in order to be able to enjoy yourself and feel content when you receive your pension.
You must take the actions listed below in order to obtain your own SSNIT number. The biometric registration process begins with the steps listed below.
ALSO READ: How to make free calls on MTN for six months
How to register for SSNIT number online in Ghana
1. Open a browser on your computer and visit the SSNIT website here.
2. Move your mouse cursor to the menu section and click on “self service“.
3. After clicking on the self service, the SSNIT portal will open.
4. Click on “Member Enrolment“.
5. Now, the online application form will open for you. You need to fill in all the required space provided.
6. After filling in the required space, click on “submit“.
Make sure that you provide the correct information in the required space given.
Note: You still need to go to the nearest SSNIT office to complete the final stage which is the Biometric process.
Subscribe to this blog and follow us on facebook