The Controller & Accountant-General’s Department (CAGD) has issued an important notice to all Government of Ghana (GoG) employees on the GoG payroll about the limit for password change.
The E-payslip password change is now limited to once per month, according to a message from CAGD. Employees of GoG are now only permitted to change their password once every month.
The action taken by CAGD is intended to guarantee the safety of their workers’ passwords and shield them from any difficulties in retrieving their electronic paystubs when required.
Steps to Reset Your Password on the GoG E-Payslip platform
1. Kindly go to the official GoG E-Payslip platform, CLICK HERE.
2. A pop-up will display on the page. Close it and wait for the next page.
3. Find and click on the highlighted link dubbed “forgotten password‘.
4. Key in your employee number or staff ID.
5. You will be allowed to choose your country. Kindly choose and continue.
6. Enter the mobile number linked to your account.
7. Expect a verification code. Provide the verification code displayed on the platform.
8. Finally, click “submit” to complete the process.
NOTE: “Your password for the e-payslip login has been successfully reset. Your account’s associated mobile number will receive a new password. To safely access your e-payslip dashboard, use the new password.”, will be the message you will receive after the process is successfully executed.
Subscribe to this blog and follow us on facebook