To have a description of the Job, below are the responsibilities and requirements expected.
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
- This is a full-time web developer job role which requires 3 – 4 years of experience.
- The candidate must have an understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Understanding of relational and non-relational databases.
- Working knowledge of core data structures.
- Experience with Laravel framework and VUE js.
- Experience with API development and deployment.
- Experience with server-based app deployment.
- Experience with architecture and design principles.
Click here to apply