Life Style

Lady escapes death as her beans on gas cylinder burned to ashes whiles sleeping

A young woman who just avoided an accident due to nodding off while using a gas cylinder to cook beans provides testimony.

The young woman who fell asleep while cooking is testified to in a viral video that is going around social media.

Follow us on facebook

The pot had melted and had a permanent hole in it when the lady awoke from sleep, and the beans had turned to ashes.

One of the many events that may have occurred while she slept, including an explosion, was alluded to by the woman, who could not contain her thankfulness for being spared to live another day.

View the video below;

Video credit: Instablog



Teacher, Blogger, Comic writer, riveting stories concerning the Ghanaian citizenry and the world at large.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Back to top button