Are you a government or private employee? Do you know that the GRA PAYE Calculator makes it simple to compute your income tax and SSNIT? Employees may compute their income tax and SSNIT without stress thanks to a calculator created by the Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) and Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT).
Most employees always grumble bitterly about the deduction of tax and SSNIT from their monthly income, according to a post seen by kingcyrusonline.com. Some people even believe that their company takes more money out of their pay than necessary. Therefore, you can quickly calculate and see the tax and SSNIT deductions with the aid of the calculator.
Some employers have also benefited from the PAYE calculator by using it to quickly determine how much money will be taken from each employee’s salary. Paying tax and SSNIT for your employee is crucial as an employer.
ALSO READ: JUST IN: CAGD sends stern warning to teachers nationwide and all government workers [Details Here]
Many citizens of the nation are unaware of the significance of tax and SSNIT deductions. The tax that has been withheld from employees is used for national development. Also, the SSNIT deduction is being held over for when you retire and receive your pension.
How to use the PAYE Calculator to calculate your income tax and SSNIT
Kingcyrusonline.com will demonstrate how to utilise the PAYE App to calculate your income tax and SSNIT in this tutorial.
- Please download and install the Ghana PAYE SSNIT Calculator on your smartphone from the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Now launch the application and enter your starting salary.
- To obtain your result, click Calculate.
Note: Continue with the steps below if you’d want to know how much goes towards SSNIT (5.5%) and Employer Cost (13%).
- Open the Ghana PAYE SSNIT Calculator app on your phone.
- At the top, select the Details button.
- Now, enter your basic wage in the appropriate field.
- Click Compute, then wait for the outcome.
Subscribe to this blog and follow us on facebook