Have you misplaced your MTN SIM card and lack the time to visit the closest office to get a new one? Fear not, kingcyrusonline.com will walk you through the process of replacing a lost MTN sim card online in this article.
The frustration of misplacing your SIM card is immense. However, the telecoms giant, MTN, has established an E-seek Customer Portal system through which all MTN users can seek a replacement of their misplaced SIM.
You must buy a new or blank SIM card and follow the instructions below to successfully replace your lost MTN SIM card. It is advisable that you utilise a computer to complete this setup.
ALSO READ: How to register for a SSNIT number online
Steps to replace lost MTN SIM card online
1. On your computer, visit the MTN portal here.
2. Enter your lost number in the space provided and select the option box with SIM unavailable at the moment.
3. Click on Proceed.
4. Now, the portal product section will open.
5. Click on the SIM swap request form.
6. Now, follow the required prompt.
7. After filling in all the required space, click on Submit Request to proceed.
8. An SMS will be sent to you with the Ticket Number.
NB: You can follow up with the Ticket Number via any of the MTN digital channels if your request is not completed after 24 hours.
Subscribe to this blog and follow us on facebook