The West Africa Rescue Association has announced publicly that it needs a deputy nurse manager for immediate employment in its prestigious institution.
Interested applicants must meet the following requirements below before they can be hired.
Qualifications, Requirements and Skills
• Degree in General Nursing
• Full registration with the Nurses and Midwifery Council
• Minimal of five (5) years’ work experience as senior nurse.
• Current BLS, ACLS or equivalent certification.
• Experience with accident and emergency healthcare.
• Knowledge of OSHA
• Good Admin skills to maintain organization of documentation of work
• Good nursing skills
• Excellent customer care skills
• Confidence and leadership in the clinic over all activities affecting patient care
Interested candidates must send their CVs and application letters to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org not later than two (2) weeks after date of publication.
Subscribe to this blog and follow us on facebook