At a meeting, the New Patriotic Party (NPP) set the dates for its presidential and parliamentary primaries.
On December 23, 2022, at the Alisa Hotel in Accra, the Council of Elders of the New Patriotic Party came to a decision regarding the specific dates for the primaries.
The Council of Elders decided to hold the presidential primaries in November 2023 during the meeting. The Parliamentary Primaries, on the other hand, will occur in January 2024.
Furthermore, there is a chance of quickly posting the month or date.
PEOPLE RUNNING FOR NPP FLAGBEARERSHIP
The people vying to be the NPP flagbearer include the people listed below:
- Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia, vice president.
- Alan Kojo Kyerematen, the trade minister.
- Minister of Agriculture, Dr. Owusu Afriyie Akoto.
- Bryan Acheampong, former member of parliament and minister of state.
- Kennedy Agyapong, member of parliament for Assin North.
- Joe Ghartey, a representative for Essikado.
- Boakye Agyarko, former minister of energy.