A US-based organisation called Global Teaching Partners is looking to hire English-taught first-degree teachers from all across the world.
Global Teachers influence student achievement and teacher effectiveness while inspiring American students and fostering cultural awareness and understanding.
In addition to providing teachers with a full-time paid educational experience, the Academic and Cultural Exchange (ACE) programme engages them in engaging cross-cultural activities with American communities and schools.
No GRE, ILETS, or English Language Professional certificate is required.
The following files are required in order to apply for teaching positions through Global Teaching Partners:
ALSO READ: English Teachers Needed in Qatar
- Valid travelling passport with at least two blank spaces
- Degree Certificate
- Original transcript
- WASSCE Certificate with at least C6 IN English Language
- Passport pic
- Email address (Valid) because it the only means u can receive alert from them
- Active Phone number. (Example, country’s zip code plus your phone number)
Important and significant elements of the teaching program include:
- Designated by the U.S. Department of State as an Authorized J-1 Visa Exchange Visitor Program Sponsor
- Exchange Teachers are paid on the same salary scale as U.S. teachers
- Visa Sponsorship for the teacher and family
- Aid in securing U.S. lodging, transportation, healthcare, banking, etc.
- Extensive academic, cultural and social support provided while in the U.S.
NB: Check your email after applying for response.
Subscribe to this blog and follow us on facebook