Without wiping the phone, there are numerous ways to remove a forgotten mobile phone screen lock. Here are a few typical approaches:
- Use a third-party tool: If you’ve forgotten your screen lock, there are a number of third-party tools that can assist you in unlocking your phone. Dr.fone, UnlockUnit, and UnlockMyPhone are a few examples. In order to use these tools, you typically need to connect your phone to a computer and follow their instructions. Before adopting one of these techniques, make sure to conduct your homework and pick a trustworthy tool.
- Use Android Device Manager: If you have forgotten your phone’s screen lock, you can remotely unlock it by using this tool. You can access this tool by going to the Android Device Manager website, signing in with your Google account, and choosing your phone from the list of available devices. Enter a new temporary password and select “Lock” from the menu. Then, you can unlock your phone with this password.
- Factory reset: You might have to turn to this option if none of the other options work. This will return your phone to its initial state while erasing all data from it, including your screen lock. Find the “Backup & reset” or “Reset” option in the “Settings” app to factory reset your phone. To reset your phone, follow the instructions. Before doing this, make careful to back up any crucial data since it will be erased during the reset.
- Utilize Find My Device on Google: If you have connected your phone to your Google account, you can remotely unlock it by using the Find My Device feature. Visit the Find My Device page, sign in using your Google account, and then choose your phone from the list of available devices to accomplish this. Choose “Lock,” then type a fresh temporary password. This password can then be used to unlock your phone.
- Use Find My Mobile on a Samsung device: If you have a Samsung phone, you can use Find My Mobile to unlock it. You can do this by going to the Find My Mobile website, signing in with your Samsung account, and choosing your phone from the list of available devices. Enter a new temporary password by selecting “Unlock my screen”
It’s vital to keep in mind that some of these methods might not function properly on all phones and that some might need an active internet connection. If none of these solutions work for you, you might need to contact the company that made your phone or a specialized repair service. Finally, there are a number of approaches to bypass a forgotten mobile phone screen lock without wiping the device. You can try utilizing a third-party app, Android Device Manager, Samsung’s Find My Mobile, Google’s Find My Device, or Google’s Find My Device. All of your data will be deleted if you factory reset your phone, however this may be your last option if none of the other ways work. Before doing this, make sure you make a backup of any crucial data.