The successful applicants who participated in the 2023 Promotion Interview results to various posts in the Ghana Education Service have been announced by the Ghana Education Service (GES).
Promotional Result Statistics from GES
26,954 or 67.5% of the 39,918 shortlisted applicants who took the test successfully passed.
The impacted grades are:
Assistant Director I
Assistant Director II
There were 3,538 candidates for the position of Deputy Director, and 2,330 of them passed the exam—a success rate of 65.8%.
10,950 people registered to take the Assistant Director I test; 7,785 of them passed, or 68.8% of them.
14,541 candidates took the test for promotion to Assistant Director II grade; of those, 14,541, or 65.8%, passed.
3,329 potential applicants were shortlisted for the Principal Superintendent grade, and 2,298 of them took the test, with a 69% pass rate.
How To Check the Status of A GES Promotion Interview
The GES promotion results have been successfully uploaded online. Please follow the instructions below to determine your promotion status.
ALSO READ: WAEC New Regulations: Illegal Items that are Not Allowed in the Exam Room Beginning in 2023 BECE and WASSCE
- Visit GES Promotion Portal via https://gespromotions.gov.gh
- Click on Buy eVoucher Card (GHC 10)
- Fill in the appropriate details and confirm the payment on your mobile device
- Proceed to the Promotions Login Page and enter your Staff ID and the eVoucher code you received on your mobile device
- Finally, click on Submit to access your promotion status.
How To Buy GES Voucher Online
- Goto GES Portal via https://gespromotions.gov.gh/voucher to Pay with Mobile Wallet.
- On the Page, Select your Mobile Network Next,
- Enter Mobile Number (e.g. 0244123456) without +233
- Then, Enter Full Name of Mobile Wallet Account Holder (e.g. Kwame Boakye)
- Then Click on the Submit Button.
NB: We recommend you use the online method.
How To Buy GES Voucher Offline
- Dial *170# on your MTN mobile money registered phone
- Input 2 for Pay Bill and send/reply
- Select General Payment
- Input 6 for General Payment and send/reply
- Under Payment, enter the code “promotion”
- Enter 5 cedis in the amount due
- Enter a suitable reference, preferably your full name and send/reply
- Enter your MM Pin
- Use the phone number in the transaction as serial number and Transaction ID as pin.
Subscribe to this blog and follow us on facebook