Man nearly suffered burns after the phone in his back pocket melted without him knowing

A Ghanaian man whose identity is concealed nearly suffered burns after the phone inside his back pocket melted without his knowledge.

The young man who is believed to be in his late twenties is said to have put the huawei phone in his back pocket while walking, until he suddenly felt that his phone was hot.

He was shocked to see his phone has been melted when he brought it out, and the his cloth too partly burned.

Passersby who witnessed the incident were amazed by how the phone was able to melt.

ALSO READ: Man, drinks poison in front of pals to impress them; passes away instantly

The video of the incident has gone viral on the microblogging platform, X, which has made users of the platform react massively to the incident.

Read some of the comments below:

@OriginalObeng wrote: “definitely an iPhone X 😭😭😂

@cashmoneymaker1 said: “Omo e get luck say the thing no shoot him yansh 😂

@TettehE81778326: quizzed jokingly: “How you Dey put phone for back pocket? Correct people no plenty for this country😂😂

@_derrickson_ commented: “Eiii phone mu banku paaa 😂😂😂

@kwesiiboateng noted: “Android users dey suffer o ei”

Watch the video below;

video credit: edhub

Subscribe to this blog and follow us on facebook



Teacher, Blogger, Comic writer, riveting stories concerning the Ghanaian citizenry and the world at large.

Related Articles

Back to top button